How We Make Our Practice a Fear-Free Environment
Our goal is to foster long-term relationships with our clients and patients, and reducing stress is a considerable step toward achieving that goal. We want you and your pet to love seeing us! With our Fear Free protocols, you may find that we do things a little differently to give your pet a comfortable, positive experience. We invite you to visit FearFreePets.com to learn more about this approach!
Below are just some of the things we do to alleviate fear, anxiety, and stress in our patients:
- Our team is highly observant and conscious of physical and behavioral cues in pets, and we use those cues to minimize potential stressors such as loud noises, and sights and smells of other pets
- We take time to let your pet get acclimated to their new environment before proceeding with treatment
- We try to minimize handling and be less restrictive, so your pet feels more relaxed and secure
- If necessary, we can distract your pet during their vaccines or other treatment with a small, tasty treat
- We can also use pheromones to increase your pet’s sense of calm and security
SEE THE DIFFERENCE
Experience Fear Free care in person by calling (702) 876-7580 or requesting an appointment with us online. We look forward to caring for you and your pet!